The Culture and Intensive English Program is authorized to issue the I-20 form that is required to obtain an F-1 student visa for full-time intensive English study. Students desiring an I-20 must submit the following documentation:
- A completed application.
- A financial statement or financial guaranty report (approximately $4,500 for 2 months for tuition and living expenses)
- Payment of $275 (application fee). This can be paid by check, credit card, or money order. The application fee includes a SEVIS fee.
- Copy of passport identification page(s) (must show picture, name, birth date, and passport expiration date)
Transfer students must also present:
- Signed transfer form from the foreign student advisor at the school the student last attended verifying eligibility to transfer.
- Copy of the I-20 form from the school last attended