- M.A. Political Science: International Relations; University of Northern Iowa
- B.A. Communication Science: Organizational Communication; Universidad de Piura
- Multi-Track Diplomacy and Conflict Transformation Certification; University of Maryland
- American Academic English Certification; UNI Culture & Intensive English Program
- Taught International Relations Theory and Second Track Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution for upperclassmen at the Communication Deparment of Universidad de Piura, Peru from 2000 to 2002.
- Organized a workshop on conflict resolution skills for Peruvian and Ecuadorian professors while working for Universidad de Piura, Peru.
- Responsible for the communication and marketing components for social development projects developed by Universidad de Piura.
- Summer 1991 - Lima Peru. Intern as political news reporter for International TELEVISA, a Mexican broadcaster
- Summer 1992 - Intern as production assistant in the development of international and tourist documentaries for Televisión Española (TVE) in Madrid, Spain
< BACK