- M.A. Yervan State Linguistic University
- M.A. TESOL University of Northern Iowa (Expected 2015)
- M.A. Spanish; University of Northern Iowa (Expected 2015)
- English and Spanish language lecturer in Yerevan, Armenia
- Institute of International Relations
WHY DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
When working with international students, I am an observer of positive changes in their lives. In a new environment, they start to think critically, add more creativity in their studying process, they bring to the classroom their culture and simultaneously get adapted to American lifestyles. The campus involvement gives international students a chance to meet new friends. Once they feel comfortable in new country, I feel myself happy too.
- Delivers non-credit English language courses; and determines the progress and readiness of students to progress in the CIEP or University academic classes.
- Administers and tabulates standard and self-made tests and instruments to evaluate students’ progress in courses; creates tests, instruments, and projects to evaluate student’s progress in courses.