The UNI CIEP Business Professionals Scholarship is awarded to individuals who are working in the United States under an L1, L2, R1, R2, H1, or H2 visa. The scholarship awards 10% of CIEP tuition fees. To qualify for this scholarship, individuals must be currently employed at a business in the Cedar Valley. Proof of employment, a copy of a valid passport and visa must be submitted with this application.
The CIEP Permanent Resident, Refugee, and Asylum-Seeker Scholarship is awarded to Permanent United States Residents and Asylum-Seekers living in the Cedar Valley. To qualify for this scholarship, students must complete the scholarship application form, demonstrate financial need, and provide proof of their residency through a DV1 or DV2 visa, Greencard, or U.S. passport. The scholarship awards up to 50% of tuition fees.
The UNI Culture & Intensive English Program with the Office Office of International Programs is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity to individuals who are recommended by current UNI employees. This scholarship is sponsored by the UNI Office of International Programs and will provide up to 100% tuition to individuals selected by the scholarship committee.
Scholarship recipients will be responsible for housing, meals, books, airfare, application fee, health insurance and university fees. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be recommended by a UNI employee, have a high school diploma, by at least 18 years of age, and must agree to maintain passing grades (73% or higher) during studies in the CIEP.
To be considered for the scholarship, students must submit the following:
- Completed Global Connections Scholarship Application
- Recommendation Letter from a UNI Staff Member
- Completed CIEP Application Form (unless the applicant is a current CIEP or UNI student)
- High School transcript/diploma
The application deadline for Fall 2015 is May 31, 2015. Award recipients will be announced by June 15, 2015. Questions can be sent to email@example.com
- Have a high school diploma
- Provide proof of financial guarantee for the remainder of expenses
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be at least 18 years of age and meet regular admission requirements to the CIEP
- Be an international student, currently living outside of the United States
- Submit a complete application to the CIEP (including application fee)
- Maintaining passing grades (73% or higher) during studies in the CIEP
- Maintaining F1 status through full-time enrollment and regular attendance
- Proof of financial guaranty
- Copy of valid passport
- Application fee of $75.00
- High School and/or college transcript
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professional references such as an employer or instructor