Chicago, Illinois, USA
- M.A. TESOL, University of Northern Iowa
- B.A. Psychology, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Travel in Jordan and Palestine
WHY DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
I love learning about different languages and cultures and meeting new people from all over the world! It's always fun and interesting and I get to feel the joy of helping others get a step closer to reaching their goals.
- Delivers non-credit English language courses; and determines the progress and readiness of students to progress in the CIEP or University academic classes.
- Administers and tabulates standard and self-made tests and instruments to evaluate students’ progress in courses; creates tests, instruments, and projects to evaluate student’s progress in courses.