Quad City Area, USA
- B.A. English; Central College
- B.A. Spanish; Central College
- Studied in London, Spain
- Teaching English camp in Dongguan City, China
WHY DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
I love to see the warmth and humor of people from all over the world. I love hearing their insights and learning about their culture.
- Delivers non-credit English language courses; and determines the progress and readiness of students to progress in the CIEP or University academic classes.
- Administers and tabulates standard and self-made tests and instruments to evaluate students’ progress in courses; creates tests, instruments, and projects to evaluate student’s progress in courses.