- Invited Workshop Speaker: Library Website Redesign
- Design Local, Learn Global: Celebrating the Community of Social Networking
- BRICK & CLICK
- From Static HTML to Interactive Drupal: Redesigning a Library Intranet that Enables Collaboration and Social Interaction
- Design & Development Showcase: Seeing Gender- Tools for Change (showcase presentation)
- First timer (attended 2 workshops)
- Teachers’ Perceptions of Technology (roundtable discussion)
- Knowledge Building and Technological Dynamics in an Online Project-Based Learning Community (roundtable discussion).
- Brick & Click
- First timer
- Growing Up Digital: Lessons from Teachers’ Perspectives (poster).
- One roundtable discussion
- Learning in the New Digital Landscape: Lessons from Teachers’ Perspectives (poster).
- The Visual Impact of History, Community, and Culture Expression in a Multimedia Project Design (rroundtable discusssion).
- Beyond Surfing: Which search engine is best for you (roundtable discusssion).
- Seeing Gender: A Research and Development Study of Interactive Multimedia CD-ROM on Teacher Awareness of Gender Schemas (roundtable discussion).
- Teaching Information Literacy In Higher Education: What can we learn from faculty (poster)