Buy Fresh, Buy Local
Membership is now closed for the 2013 season. Watch this space to join next year!
There are many resons to join the Buy Fresh, Buy Local campaign. Some of the benefits experienced by our members include:
- Each year we publish a paper and online version of our Local Food Directory (download the current directory). Many thousands of copies are distributed throughout our service area.
- Ads are run in local media outlets promoting local food and food businesses. Promotional posters and brochures are printed and distributed, encouraging buyers to support local growers.
- We assist in providing connections and building relationships with food producers and buyers.
- We create educational and informational opportunities for our members as well as the greater public.
- We host farm tours for food buyers each summer, thereby increasing relationships between producers and buyers.
- We supply food buyers with a weekly notice of available local food, making it easier for them to locate and purchase.
Contact Kamyar Enshayan (firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-273-7575) to learn more and to sign up!