Yards for Kids
A Community Health Education Program Aiming to Significantly Reduce the Use of Lawn Pesticides in Iowa
What you can do to get involved
- If you are interested in lawn care providers we offer alternative lawn services we can provide you with information. Call Yards for Kids at (319) 273-7575 or look at Ecological Lawn and Garden Services and Products above.
- If you take care of your own lawn or garden check out a nice array of books and resources our public libraries have to offer.
- Several area garden centers have expanded their selection of pesticide-free products which may interest you.
- You can invite us to your school, church or place of work to make a presentation on practical alternatives to your pesticides.
- Display a lawn sign declaring to visitors that you take care of your yard naturally.