House Dinner Wine Selection:
Coastal Vines Chardonnay
Coastal Vines Pinot Grigio
Coastal Vines Cabernet Sauvignon
Coastal Vines Merlot
Coastal Vines Pinot Noir
Premium White Dinner Wines:
(additional $2.00 per guest)
Premium Red Dinner Wines:
Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
J Lohr Riesling
(Additional options may be available)
Kenwood Cabernet Sauvignon
Mirassou Pinot Noir
- Bar minimum revenue is 125.00 per hour, per bar with a maximum of 5 hours(includes two bartenders)
*Minimum increases 15.00 per hour per additional bartender requested.
- Keg fee: 185.00 per keg tapped. Kegs are purchased and brought in by the host. UNI staff will provide keg refrigerator, CO2 tank, glassware and service of Kegs. (Limit: 2 kegs at Commons; 3 kegs at Maucker Union.)
- Specialty drink during pre-dinner and dance available. Inquire with planner based on drink choice.
- Clients are required, according to state law, to pay for hosted liquor prior to leaving the building at the end of the event.
- Food must be included at all events with alcohol. The event planner must approve the menu and quantity of both food and alcohol.
- A Non-alcoholic beverage must be available for guests while alcohol is being served.
- Bar service is unavailable during served meals and reopens after the meal. Table wine may be ordered for meal service.
- Wine may be brought in by the host and served by UNI staff. A 12.95 corkage fee will be applied for all bottles open.
- ID’s are required for all guests and wedding party through the duration of the event.
- Alcoholic beverage hours end a half hour prior to the event end time.
Bar selections available:
Soft Drinks, Beer, Specialty Beer, Wine and Mixed Drinks.
Inquire with your event planner on pricing of individual drinks.
· Please view the full version of the UNI Catering alcohol policy here.