University Food and Beverage Policy for Events on Campus
University facilities and grounds are often used by student or staff organizations, departments and other university-related groups for events and are also available to individuals, groups and organizations outside of the university community, subject to existing university policies governing use of space. The service of food and beverages is often an important part of these events.
The purpose of this poilicy is to ensure the health and safety of individuals consuming food and beverages on university property and compliance with Black Hawk County Health Department regulations, the Iowa Food Code, university contracts and the laws of the State of Iowa.
- University Policy and Procedures
- 13.17 Preparation and Service of Food & Beverage on Campus
- 13.18 Alcohol and Drugs
- Pepsi Contract Frequently Asked Questions
Food and Beveage on Campus Request Forms
- Request for BAKE SALE Exception
- Request for CATERING Exception
- Request for ASSISTED PREPARATION Exception
To choose the services that apply to your event type, follow the chart to see how and by whom your food should be prepared by. Event planning chart