UNI Job & Internship Board Training (On-Campus Employers)
On April 16 the new UNI Job & Internship Board will officially be launched to the UNI community. This new board has an array of new features that will be useful for you in locating students for employment.
To prepare for the transition, we are offering several 30 minute training sessions as well as an online tutorial (4 min). We encourage you to take a look around by creating your new user account at: https://uni-csm.symplicity.com/employers/index.php
Upcoming 30 Minute Training Sessions | Online Tutorial
- Monday, March 24 | 2:00 PM | Gilchrist 009
- Thursday, March 27 | 11:00 AM | Gilchrist 009
- Wednesday, April 2 | 9:00 AM | Gilchrist 009
- Tuesday, April 8 | 3:00 PM | Gilchrist 009
- Friday, April 11 | 10:00 AM | Gilchrist 025
The posting process will remain very similar. If you have a current position posted, we will transfer that position automatically to the new board. If you have any questions please contact Sarah Goblirsch at 319-273-2084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.