Jazz Camp Curriculum
- Combo Rehearsals: Rehearse with your combo twice a day.
- Instrumental Master Classes: Group instructions on your instrument, provided by a working professional.
- Theory and Improvisation (taught in three levels):
- Level I: Focus on key signatures, scales and chord spelling
- Level II: Concentrate on chord extensions, harmonic analysis and basic chord substitution
- Level III: Tailored to meet the needs of advanced students enrolled (small section)
- Ear Training and Transcription: Activities such as interval and chord identification, transcription and guided listening
- Faculty and Student Concerts
- Jam Sessions
- Recreational Activities and much more!
High school students, those going into 10th grade and above
Resident Camper - $500 if postmarked by May 1; $535 after May 1
<p>Kelli McCarthy at 319-273-5141 with questions. </p>