- Prospective Students
- Admitted Students
- Tuition & Funding
- Meet the Admissions Team
- Resources for Community College Advisers
- Resources for High School Counselors
- Students Helping Students
- Phi Theta Kappa
Student Admissions Ambassadors
The Student Admissions Ambassadors (SAA) are a select (volunteer) group of 50 UNI students who serve as hosts to prospective students and campus visitors at the University of Northern Iowa. The primary duties of the group include:
- Giving daily campus tours (10am – 2pm, Mon – Fri)
- Staffing UNI Panther Peek Days & Up-Close Days
- Hosting Lunch Bunch (Mon – Fri)
- Giving special campus tours by request
In addition to their primary duties, SAA contributes to the UNI campus and the Cedar Falls community in a variety of other ways, including:
- Service projects (e.g. Adopt-A-Highway, Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, etc.)
- Homecoming activities (Panther Pride Cry, Maucker Murals, campus clean-up, etc.)
- Apple Polishers (an event in which our members recognize and thank a UNI faculty/staff person who has positively contributed to their time at UNI)
Whether it’s on a campus tour or a community service project, the Student Admissions Ambassadors are eager to share their Panther Pride and love for UNI. They put into action their motto of “Invite, Inform, Inspire.”
APPLY FOR PANTHER PUSH
Application Deadline: February 22, 2013 at 5:00pm.
Panther Push is an outreach program where UNI students return to their high schools to give perspective students insight about life on our campus.
APPLY TO BE IN SAA
Application Deadline: March 29, 2013 at 5:00pm.
Please type all information for the Application and Personal References. Applicants are required to submit 2 personal references and have a GPA of at least 3.0.