Online Forms

Questions? Like to schedule a visit? Sign-up on-line or call 800-772-2037
or send us an e-mail at

Notice of Student Registration Form (PSEOA) (PDF)

For students to enroll and register for courses at the University of Northern Iowa while currently enrolled in high school. Must be accompanied by the Authorization for Dual Enrollment and application for undergraduate admission.

Graduate Application for Admission

For U.S. citizens and permanent residents.

Health Requirements (Immunization and Insurance) (PDF)

Proof of immunization form for new students (required).

International Application for Admission

For non-U.S. citizens wishing to apply to Northern Iowa for graduate and undergraduate admission.

International Student Advisor Report (PDF)

For international students who want to transfer from one U.S. institution to another U.S. institution.

Courses in Progress (on-line form)

For students who need to submit a listing of courses they are now taking or plan to take before enrolling at the University of Northern Iowa.

Post Baccalaureate (PDF)

For students who have a recognized bachelor's degree and wish to pursue a second bachelor's degree, teacher licensure or a non-degree (unclassified) option.

Transfer Course Pre-Approval:

For UNI students to check transferability of courses from other institutions.

Resident Classification Application (PDF)

General Residency Information and Residency Guidelines for students requesting consideration of state of Iowa resident classification for tuition purposes.

Transient (PDF)

For students wishing to take classes at the University of Northern Iowa that will transfer to their home institution.

Undergraduate Application for Admission

For U.S. citizens and permanent residents.

Majors Listed Alphabetically

Application for Student Employment in the Office of Admissions

For students seeking employment in the Office of Admissions.

Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Confirmation

For new transfer students to the University of Northern Iowa who have earned 30 or more semester hours (after high school graduation) at the time of application, have maintained a 3.5 cumulative transfer grade point average, and hold membership in Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society.